Welcome to jayneweatherbe.ca
Relationship & Sex Therapy in Victoria
We don’t have to carry those burdens alone. Jayne Weatherbe is a Victoria BC counsellor who helps people sort out the day-to-day challenges of living and relating with those we love.
- Identify and break out of destructive patterns
- Move out of the past and live in the present
- Clear up destructive anger and resentments
- Stand up for yourself while showing respect for other people
- Embrace your inner child, your deeply feeling part
- Work though the issues of life with your partner
- Recognize family patterns
- Develop loving relationships with adult children
About Jayne Weatherbe
Jayne has been in private practice in Victoria, BC since 1986.
She is a registered marriage and family therapist, an Approved Supervisor with the BC division of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, a member of BC Clinical Counsellors and a member of EMDRI Association.
Jayne has extensive training in sex therapy and has studied with David Schnarch and Ruth Morehouse, Doug Weiss and Esther Perel.
More about Jayne >>
Jayne Weatherbe has several areas of expertise that she draws on in her work as a Victoria BC counsellor.
Areas of Expertise:
- Divorce prevention
- Helping couples resolve sexual issues and enhance sexual potential
- Assisting alcoholics, other addicts and their families in recovery
- Parenting - the sensitive child or adolescent, the oppositional child or adolescent, grandparenting issues, relating to adult grown children.
- Issues with food - overeating, under eating,bulimia,anorexia, body shape and size struggles
- Issues and accountability with money - for couples or individuals
- Sex for over 50\'s
Latest Articles by Jayne
Definition of Mindfulness
I just listened to Jon Kabat Zin define a working definition for mindfulness and I like it. What do you think? Mindfulness is the awareness that arises from paying attention on purpose ...
DEMAND OR INVITATION – Putting the X back in SEX
I had a useful experience early in our trip to Turkey. I was seriously jet lagged after 22 hours of no sleep and 17 hours of air time. We were ...
Summer Sex – While the kids are away. the parents will play !!!
As summer winds down and families prepare for another school year, I hope you have had the experience of reconnecting ...
Questions to Consider Now about your Sexuality
1. What does sex mean to you now at your current age and stage ? 2. What did it mean 10 ...